Monday, June 19, 2006

A Loving Church

I read a great article recently by Rick Warren in a “Ministry ToolBox” weekly e-mail on the Pastors.com website called "The Secret of A Loving Church." I hope it is as encouraging and challenging to you as it was to me.

Our church recently wrapped up a "40 Days of Purpose" Campaign and I am curious about what types of new commitments were made (if any) in our church during the 40 Days. I have had several people thank me for leading our church through the campaign but my hope is that it caused more than just warm-fuzzies in the lives of my church family. Will this Purpose Driven Life experience have a real impact on the future life of our church? Only God knows.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammie said...

...the Word won't return void, thank you God. This book is a must read and then read again, but it's just words on a page without application. I'm praying that many take hold of it and run with it.

6/28/2006 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home